If it has to do with getting healthy, finding your vibrant self, regaining energy to actively join the world, then you are in the right place.
So let’s start here check all that applies; I’m here because:
- Oh dear, is that really me inside that fat outer shell? Where did I go?
- I don’t have as much energy as you used to and wake up tired and reaching over to hit the snooze button….now running late.
- I feel like I am always striving for something better, but I can never quite reaching it.
- I beat myself up for not having enough willpower to stick to goals. Oh dear, I ate the whole bag of kettle chips!
- I find cooking at home a chore; when I do try and cook I find the carrots have gone limp. I rather order in!
GOOD NEWS, my friend! There is no wrong answer.
If any or all of the above apply, you’re in the right spot.
Hello, I’m Patricia, and I am a Certified Health Coach. Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
My intensive study with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition encompassed all the major dietary theories and build on that learning with my culinary skills as a chef. During this program, you’re going to be building a foundation of knowledge, creating new habits and implementing healthy strategies, one at a time. This is a step-by-step program where each session builds on the previous one.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes…
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- my personal commitment to your health and success
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consult with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.