My husband and I have two lovely, and very silly, labs. We consider them our furry children and take good care of them. They are getting old and slowing down, yet they still display all the lovely attributes dogs seem to have. I was sent this list of life lessons because I am a dog owner, however, they are valid for us all. I hope at least one of these, help you in your life. Cheers and enjoy life!
1. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
2. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
3. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
4. Take naps.
5. Stretch before rising.
6. Run, romp, and play daily.
7. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
8. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
9. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
10. When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
11. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
12. Be loyal.
13. Never pretend to be something you’re not.
14. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
15. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.