Breakfast on the Go!
Have you ever wanted to have yummy, decadent treat for breakfast or pre workout. Well that’s exactly what you get in this way too yummy to be good for your breakfast brownie! Your cake and eat it too. Enjoy in good health, warmly nourished…body and soul.
Rawsomest Chocolate Breakfast!
- • One can organic black beans = 400g can
- • 1 tbsp. pure vanilla
- • ¼ tsp sea salt
- • ¼ tsp baking soda (bi-crab)
- • 3 tbsp. nut butter
- (I used organic almond butter and I stirred the oil back in before measuring).
- • 1 tbsp. coconut oil (solid is fine)
- • ½ cup pure organic maple syrup
- • 1 cup +2bsp. Organic rolled oats – or other like quinoa or buckwheat flakes
- • 3 tbsp raw organic cocoa powder
- • 1 tbsp ground LSA (Coles/Woollies/Costco/Health food shops) - OPTIONAL
- • 1 tbsp ground Chia seeds (Coles/Costco/Health food shops)
- • ¼ cup organic 100% cocoa choc chips OR Nuts like
- toasted Almond Flakes or Chopped walnuts (health food shops) - OPTIONAL
Make it like so....
- Make it like so....
- 1. Line a small pan – 8X8 with cling film. This will make it easier to get the batch out for cutting. Add all the ingredients to the food processor except the nuts or chocolate chips if using. Process until you see all the ingredients are mixed. You may have to scrape down the sides once or twice.
- 2. Add the optional nuts and choc chips (if using) and pulse to include them. be careful not to over process. It's better to have chucks, this will give the finished product some character
- 3. Put all of the mixture into your prepared pan and freeze until set. Could take 1 hour. Once set, remove from freezer and turn out onto a board and cut into squares. Place back into the container and return to the freezer for a firmer brownie or the fridge.
What a treat! These raw brownies are such a lovely hit of chocolate yet they are healthy with good fats and fiber. This recipe makes a great option for a speedy breakfast on the run or an all-day snack. It’s got plant based protein, good fats, and good fiber (carbs). This is a true winner for any chocolate lover.