Jump to recipe
photo credit to wholesome yum.
I love SIMPLE – WHOLE – CREAMY – CHEWY – BLISS BALLS. The pure joy of Peanut Butter Bliss Balls!
Ah the pure delight of a great bliss ball is truly a wonderful thing. My favorite is usually made with peanut butter. What I do know peanut butter is its one of my go to snack creators, I love it on slices of crunchy apple , down the middle of celery sticks (yes really), in a banana smoothie, in over night oats and as the perfect dip for dark chocolate must be bitter with very little sugar (85 to 100%), and last but not least in a peanut butter bliss ball.
I have included a very simple recipe for you here. Honest, just a couple of ingredients and you are in business! If you don’t like peanut better or can’t eat it, you can use other nut or seed butters. I think almond butter is great in this recipe as is sunflower seed. Additionally you can coat the bliss balls with melted chocolate for an extra special treat.
The Pure Joy of Peanut Butter Bliss Balls!
Simple to make and easy to enjoy Bliss Balls!
You can make these in a flash. The best part, you mix by hand so less washing up. Winner all around.
For an extra special here are some options:
1. Add a good quality chocolate chip to the dough prior to rolling them.
2. Add chopped walnuts or other nuts into the dough prior to rolling OR once rolled coat them in either chopped nuts, desiccated coconut.
3. A great option is to melt some 100g bar of 75% chocolate and roll the balls through the chocolate then chill either in the fridge or freezer.
- 1 cup (240g) peanut butter (smooth, crunchy, natural
- 4 tbsp maple syrup, honey or brown rice syrup
- 3-4 tbsp of coconut flour
- See notes for alternatives to dress these up.
- Add all of your ingredients to a medium sized mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Once your mixture has formed into a soft dough, roll your balls, using about 1 tbsp of mix at a time.
- You can enjoy these @ room Temp or place in the fridge and allow to firm up.
- Store in the fridge for couple of weeks in an airtight container OR can frozen to keep for longer.
© 2022 Patricia of Warmly Nourished