Work With Me
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Well that’s where I come in. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you. Your personalized program will radically improve your health and wellbeing. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
I offer three unique programs, all are focused on coaching, education, and YOU.
Have a look and see which one you feel is right for you. Contact me and we can discuss each in more detail.
Private one to one coaching program.
This is my signature program where we will dive into all aspects of your wellbeing. We look at the whole YOU – how you eat, sleep, find joy, overall health, your weight goals, and so much more. This program is set out in twelve -ninety-minute sessions.
This one to one coaching program is perfect for the woman who wants to make lasting changes – get back into life and start living not merely existing.
A New Way- To a New Life To a New You
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
This program is all about finding balance and joy in the kitchen. I feel strongly that the kitchen is the household pharmacy and it is the place where we create and consume what is healthy and beneficial to our ongoing wellbeing. I do understand not very one sees their kitchen the way I see mine, so I created Kitchen Zeal to help you on your journey. The program is created to meet you right where you are! Its your program from start to finish and is spaced out over 6 weeks in your home.
- If you don’t like to cook, this program gives you tips and recipes to get you out of the kitchen faster, while still embracing healthy food.
- Maybe you’re a so so cook and are okay in the kitchen but only when it serves you. Kitchen Zeal is for you too! We work together to create forward planned food that enable you to easily make meals with very little effort.
- Or maybe you’re a new to the kitchen and need to learn the basics. I have you here also! Kitchen Zeal can help you learn the basics, then build on your new learnings to explore the wonder of creating great meals, with ease and full of natural flavour.
- If you love to cook, and need to update your kitchen for creating new healthy food, learn about using spices and herbs and update family favourite recipes.
To decide if the Kitchen Zeal program is right for you, I invite you to schedule some question and answer time with me during a free consultation with me
The Healthy Pantry Program.
What a great place to start to get your healthy eating habits back on track. To have a clear understanding of the foods that are health promoting versus those that aren’t is a great learning skill. Ensuring your pantry and fridge are full of the good stuff makes a huge difference!
In this program, we clear space to make room for the food items that are better choices! Think of this as your kitchen Declutter project with health benefits! Here is what we get up to in your kitchen:
- We start by clearing out your pantry and giving it a good clean.
- We restock your pantry and fridge with great items which will work well for you and your family. This will involve a trip to the shops.
- We learn to read food labels and understand what is actually in your packaged and canned foods. This is a wonderful skill and one you can share with others.,
- We change your storage containers to glass where possible. This will be for your pantry and your fridge. We do this so you can easily see the what you have on hand and also to reduce plastic around your foods.
This program is for you if you want to START on your healthy eating journey! Normally this program is done over a two-day period for 2 hours per session. Step one is the clearing out and step two is the restocking.
To decide if the Healthy Pantry program is right for you, I invite you to schedule some question and answer time with me during a free consultation with me. [Click here to find out more] .